Celebrate Recovery: we support
one another in Central Oregon.
What to Expect at a CR Meeting
Each week we meet in a Large Group for the first hour.There is time of worship music followed by a recovery lesson or a testimony.
The second hour we break into Open Issue Small Groups, by gender, to work on individual issues. All groups share on the topic of the evening’s lesson and are open to newcomers.
Is Celebrate Recovery for you?
Celebrate Recovery offers the opportunity to participate in a group fellowship where love and hope combine with God’s purpose to mend our lives. Ask yourself:
- Are there things in my life that I do that hurt others?
- Is there something I wish I could live without?
- Is it time to crack my denial and admit I am not
in control of my life?
- Do I have a painful hurt, habit, or hang-up
from which I need to be freed?
If you answered “yes” to any of these statements then we urge you to attend a Celebrate Recovery meeting to see if it is for you.
Newcomers are always welcome on any General Weekly Meeting night. Just show up at any Listed Location (see the column to the right) and look for the welcome table (area) and we will get you started.
Who Needs It?
- Anyone ready to start a new life
- The churched and the un-churched
- Men and women
- The addicted and their families
- The guilty, sad, or compulsive
- Anyone in need of recovery
Who Leads It?
Celebrate Recovery is conducted by Christians who have been through 12-step recovery themselves. We understand.
Many have been dealt tragic blows in their lives. Our choices cause painful and lingering consequences, leading to guilt, remorse, grief, and shame. Our leaders truly understand and lead others.